martes, 5 de febrero de 2013

CARNIVAL


Carnival is a festive season which occurs before Lent. We usually celebrate it on February.
Carnival  involves a celebration combining some elements of a circus, mask and public street party. People often dress up during the celebrations.
Carnival is very famous in Spain or Brazil, but it is also celebrated in England (Notting Hill) or in The USA (New Orleans). 


El carnaval es una fiesta que se celebra antes de la Cuaresma. Normalmente la celebramos en Febrero.
El carnaval combina varios elementos de celebración tales como el circo, máscaras o pasacalles. Mucha gente se disfraza durante estas fiestas. 
El carnaval es muy famoso en España y Brasil,  pero también lo es en Inglaterra (el carnaval de uno de sus barrios llamado Notting Hill) o en EEUU en Nueva Orleans.



Have you already prepared your costume? ;)
¿Ya tienes tu disfraz?

Cookie Monster tries to get a cookie at the carnival... Is he going to get it?




Here you are some cartoons related to Carnival. 
Enjoy Meg and Mog and Spot :)






11 comentarios:

  1. Hello, teacher Laura. I´m teacher Santiago and I like very much English. I Know that my English is not enough but I would like learn too much English… Kiss for you and all… See you tomorrow…

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Santiago!
    Your English is perfect!
    Just keep on practicing!
    Thanks for reading my posts :)

    See you tomorrow!
    Bye
    Laura

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Laura me encanto (I love) los videos. Besos y abrasos tu alumna Miruna 3A

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Well done Miruna!!!
    Go on writing in English :)

    Laura

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ¡Qué Carnaval más divertido he pasado! Habido disfraces muy bonitos y divertidos pero a mí los que más me han gustado es el de galleta de jenjibre y el de pinocho.


    Estefanía 5ºc

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Laura, thank you for your videos and for the tale: "A qué sabe la luna". We enjoy with your voice.
    Kiss of Marina and Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hey Marina and Paula!
    Welcome to the blog!
    I'm glad you like it!
    You can write in English very well, and so does your mom ;)

    See you tomorrow!
    Laura

    ResponderEliminar
  8. As I like Carnival,with three little pigs , the pied piper of hamelin,snow white and the seven dwarfs,pirates of the caribbean, alice in wonderland and Shereki forgot.Also I loved the dance theachers.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello teacher Laura !!!!! I´m Izan de 3 años C me encanta el cuento de a que sabe la luna en ingles y ver los videos y fotos, muchos besos

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello Izan!!!
    Gracias por ver el blog :)
    Me alegra que te guste :)

    Teacher Laura

    ResponderEliminar